Rhonda’s Center gives the family of our students, and community memebers a chance to realize their rights and take actions in their lives and communities.
Once a week in the evening, the school will become a community center offering tutoring in math and reading, english classes, vocational training and information. Allowing members in the community to obtain the skills they need to work.
These classes will provide community members with the tools, assets and resources necessary for a thriving and sustainable future, the skills they need for working
When members of the community are educated, they are healthier and more resilient. And the benefits for a sustainable world ripple on.
Providing individualized counseling and support for community members
- Health and well-being classes
Access to tutoring, including english classes
Hiring from within the community as much as possible
- Preventive healthcare, including HIV/AIDS and pregnancy prevention
- Routine medical attention
- Referrals and support for more serious illnesses
- Family planning
- Providing group classes with the skills needed for working
- Job Placements